Every hit of yours makes my day and every comment/like adds to my valuable possessions. Thanks for dropping by. Happy Reading. Cheers! :)

Tamil Pages

Sunday 21 September 2014

To my dear crush !



I’m participating in the A Letter A Week, hosted by Nibha. This week asks me to write a letter to my Crush.


Dear Crush,

Struggling are my words when I try to pen down my feelings for you! So here I am, with my new avatar. This is specially for you ! :)


With you around, anyone would be glad to die of a humour tumour
And there I stood, hit by a cupid’s hammer!
Now that you swiped open my heart
Please don’t try to part…
For every smile you flash
I could feel the oxytocin splash!
The more you talk
The more I stalk
Seeing you is one of my chores
Your name is all my heart silently roars!
Featured with a tie
I can’t take off my eye
 Forever you are my sweetie pie!
I’m hope, some day
You can read my mind
And from there on
We can, forever bind!!
My crush, the reason for my love gush
For sure a sweet swindler and people call him Chandler! :)

Dedicated to CHANDLER -an imaginary character in the SITCOM F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Matthew Perry who played the role Chandler Bing in SITCOM F.R.I.E.N.D.S

No comments:

Post a Comment